What is Epitalon?
Epitalon is a synthetic peptide made of four amino acids (alanine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, and glycine), and the analog of the natural peptide epitalamine, which is produced in the pineal gland.
Epitalon was synthesized in the 1980s by Vladimir Khavinson, a Russian professor and gerontologist, as well as a world pioneer in anti-aging peptide therapy. He is currently the Director of the Saint Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology.
Khavinson’s research focused on the development of peptide preparations used to restore function in various organs in order to prevent and reverse various aspects of the aging process. Epitalon acts as a bioregulator of the endocrine system, especially of the pineal and pituitary glands. Studies of epitalon show that the peptide exhibits the following properties:
- DNA protection: increases endogenous production of telomerase, a key natural enzyme that protects our DNA;
- Regulation of the endocrine system: regulates the activity of the pineal gland, pituitary gland, and the hypothalamus. It also regulates the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin;
- Metabolic regulation: normalizes cholesterol and uric acid in the body.
- May slow down the aging process;
- Optimizes endocrine function;
- Restores circadian rhythms and improves sleep quality;
- Mitigates the risk of cancer;
- Optimizes recovery after a very demanding effort;
- Improves sleep quality;
- Increases energy levels and decreases fatigue;
- Enhances sense of well-being and resistance to stress.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safety Information: Keep this product out of the reach of children. This product is not a dietary supplement. It is a research compound, sold as a raw material. It may result in adverse effects if improperly handled or consumed. This product is for use and handling only by persons with the knowledge and equipment to safely handle this material.
Cymnootropics.com can’t be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from improper handling and/or consumption of this product.