What is GHK-Cu?
GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring tripeptide. Since its discovery in 1973, several scientific studies conducted in different research laboratories around the world have established that GHK-Cu possesses a plethora of biological actions including activation of wound healing, the attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen, and the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans in fibroblasts of the skin.
Recent studies indicate its important role in stem cell biology and antitumor defenses. Since GHK-Cu plays an important role in skin biology, it is widely used in cosmetics as a repairing and anti-aging ingredient. Its positive impact on the quality of the skin is particularly remarkable. Several controlled studies confirmed the anti-aging, firming, and anti-wrinkle activity of GHK-Cu.
- Hair growth: GHK-Cu strongly stimulates hair growth. Its efficacy is similar to that of 5% minoxidil.
- Human Fibroblasts: Recent studies have revealed many new aspects of the molecular actions of GHK-Cu. Pollard et al. established that GHK-Cu is capable of restoring the function of human fibroblasts damaged by radiation treatment, thereby accelerating healing and regenerative processes.
- Nerve cell regeneration: In 2005, Ahmed et al. showed that GHK promotes nerve regeneration. They concluded that GHK increases the production of nerve growth factors and improves the regeneration rate of myelinated nerve fibers.
- Stem cells: In 2009, a group of researchers from Seoul National University (Republic of Korea) demonstrated that GHK-Cu stimulates keratinocyte proliferation, and increases the expression of integrins and p63 protein in epidermal stem cells. The authors of the study concluded that GHK-Cu is capable of enhancing the proliferative potential of epidermal stem cells and increasing their ability to repair tissues.
- Anti-cancer effects: In 2010, Hong Y. et al. (Department of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore) demonstrated that GHK-Cu is capable of reversing the expression of certain genes involved in the metastatic spread of colon cancer.
GHK-Cu vial (200mg)
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safety Information: Keep this product out of the reach of children. This product is not a dietary supplement. It is a research compound, sold as a raw material. It may result in adverse effects if improperly handled or consumed. This product is for use and handling only by persons with the knowledge and equipment to safely handle this material.
Cymnootropics.com can’t be held responsible for any adverse effects that may arise from improper handling and/or consumption of this product.